Good news came in yesterday. The good folks at Char-Broil have invited The General to NYC to preview their new line of grills and accessories for 2007!
In our discussions, I asked about the best item they make for tailgating. It is their Grill2Go.
This nifty little grill has some great features, not just for tailgating…but you can see why it would be a favorite for that sport!
Some of them are:
- A 308 square inch cooking surface…plus a Teflon coated griddle
- Folding sideshelves with tool hooks…and even a car flag holder
- Built in paper towel holder and on-board propane cylinder storage bin with trash bag holder
- Removable grease drawer
- Dishwasher-safe cooking grates
- Detachable legs for tabletop grilling
- Two independently controlled stainless steel burners