A few years back my friend Eddie, an avid BBQ fan and collector of Jack Daniel’s paraphernalia, nominated TG to the Tennessee Squire Association from Lynchburg, TN. I have thoroughly enjoyed my membership (which is free, BTW). Every year I receive a new JD calendar. I was awarded a plot of land in Lynchburg (which I have never seen and is probably not very big). During the year I receive some interesting correspondence from caretakers and neighbors regarding my ‘land.’ It is a fun thing to be part of. In addition to the above mentioned items, I have been given the right to nominate one additional squire each year. This year I decided to award this nomination to one of our readers. Here are the rules:
- You must be of legal drinking age in the county of your residence.
- You must be a devoted fan of Jack Daniel’s whiskey.
- You must be someone who drinks or gives Jack Daniel’s by preference with consistency.
- You must be respected in your community and/or field of endeavor.
- You must not be connected with the liquor industry in any way.
So, if you are interested in this nomination, please write TG or comment below as to why you should be considered. If you are selected, I will need your full name and address, occupation, company or organization, birth date and gender in order to complete the Squire application.
Time is of the essence. I need your nomination by January 15, 2007.